We are here to listen to you!
Contact us by phone
Our receptionist will be happy to help you: FOR A PIECE OF advice, information or the preparation of your stay.
Our switchboard is open all year, every day from 9am to 8pm non-stop on 06 84 97 93 31.
Our contact details
Camping du Buisson, Lieu dit, Le Buisson, 52130 Louvemont
The gift voucher! To offer or to offer yourself
50, 100, 150 € choose your gift voucher to offer or to offer yourself!
Give pleasure without making a mistake: Offer a gift voucher for a 100% relaxing stay at Camping du Buisson!
Frequently asked questions
Do not hesitate to consult our frequently asked questions to better prepare your stay.
- For the rentals :
- Arrivals are from 3 pm and departures before 10 am.
- For the pitches :
- Arrivals are from 2 pm and departures before midday.
Yes, at Camping du Buisson we love animals, dogs and cats are accepted with great pleasure!
- In low season: Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays evenings
- July and August: every evening
You can find this information in the description of the chosen accommodation
Cleaning at the end of your stay is not included in the price.
On departure, you are requested to :
- Clean your accommodation and terrace thoroughly,
- Empty the fridge,
- Empty and take out the rubbish,
- Do the dishes,
- Clean the barbecue grill,
- Contact us to establish together the inventory 30 minutes before the departure.
However, it is possible to subscribe to the "End of stay cleaning" supplement when making your reservation.
If you opt for this supplement, you will be asked to pay the following upon departure:
- Empty your bins and fridge,
- Do the dishes,
- Contact us to establish together the inventory 30 minutes before THE DEPARTURE.
You can book :
- From our website www.campingdubuisson.fr
- By calling the reception every day from 9am to 8pm non-stop on 06.84.97.93.31
Your reservation is made after the payment of A 15% deposit. All reservation requests must be accompanied by a deposit.
For rentals only:
Yes, at the time of your arrival you will be asked for a 200€ deposit. This deposit can be paid by cheque or by credit card and will not be debited from your account.
The whole amount of this deposit will be returned to you on the day of your departure if the accommodation is left clean, minus any compensation for any damage caused, unpaid services, loss of the keys given to you on arrival.
- By credit card :
- By bank transfer :
You just need to enter our IBAN which will be provided to you by email, for this please contact us by email.
The balance of the stay must be paid at least 15 days before your arrival at the campsite.
Yes, we can modify your stay if possible, depending on availability.
Any difference in price at the time of the change between the former booking and the new ONE will be charged to the client. If the new booking is cheaper than the former one, no refund will be made for the difference.
It is possible to cancel your booking, the amount of your deposit and/or balance will be kept for 18 months, it can be used for a next stay at the campsite.
We advise you to subscribe to the cancellation insurance: "Campez couvert" which will be offered to you when you make your reservation on the internet.
For any request for cancellation of your stay, it is important to contact us at 06.84.97.93.31 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Camping du Buisson, the health and safety of our customers and staff is our priority. In the context of the current health crisis, we have therefore established a reference system of reinforced health and hygiene measures.
You will be asked for your sanitary pass on arrival. You only need to show it once and it will be valid for the duration of your stay.
Our measures for your 2022 holiday at
"Camping du Buisson"
Following the announcements of 12TH July, our campsite has once again adapted.
In order to respond to a public health issue, to guarantee the safety of everyone and thus allow you to fully enjoy your stay and our services, we inform you that in order to access your reservation, the presentation of a valid sanitary pass will be essential for all people over 18 years upon your arrival.
Make the most of your stay by presenting a valid sanitary pass at the campsite reception:
- A negative RT-PCR/antigen test of less than 72 hours or self-test by a health professional
- A complete vaccination schedule: 7 days after the 2nd injection for double injection vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca), 4 weeks after the injection for single injection vaccines (Johnson & Johnson), 7 days after the injection for vaccines in people with a Covid background (single injection)
- A certificate of Covid-19 recovery the result of a positive RT-PCR test attesting to Covid-19 recovery, OF at least 11 days and less than 6 months old.
Without the presentation of the sanitary pass, we will unfortunately not be able to welcome you for your stay. The pass you present will be valid for your entire stay, regardless of its duration - including RT-PCR / Antigen tests.